What's not covered under warranty
includes but is not limited to the following:
- Scheduled maintenance service
- Wheel alignment, wheel balance, tire rotation
- Carbon deposit/ sludge cleaning
- Consumables like : oil, fluid, coolant, A/C refrigerant, grease, lubricants
Oil filter, air cleaner elements, brake pads/linings & brake discs & drums,
Clutch Assy., drive belts, fuses, etc.
- Any vehicle surface damage (ex. Scratches, dents, etc.)
- Under-carriage damage
- Parts pilfered (ex. Radio antenna, keyless transmitters,
wheel caps etc.)
Damage or corrosion due to misuse, abuse, accidents or
- Misuse of the Mazda Vehicle such as driving over curbs,
overloading, racing, etc.
- Accidents such as collision, fire, theft, riot, etc.
- Alteration, modification, tampering, etc.
- Repairs performed or replacement parts installed by any
person other than an Authorized Mazda Dealer.
- A replacement part or accessory not conforming to the
Damage or surface corrosion from environment
Such as acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap, etc.),
stones, salt, road hazards, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods
and other acts of God.
Any repair of a Mazda Vehicle on which the odometer has
been altered or on which the actual mileage cannot be readily
Damage due to lack of maintenance or use of wrong
fuel, oil or lubricants
- Lack of proper maintenance as described in the Owner’s
- Improper maintenance, the use of other than specified fuel,
oil or lubricants recommended in the Owner’s Manual.
Normal wear, tear or deterioration such as discoloration,
fading, deformation, blur, etc.
Normal Noise, Vibration and Harshness
Normal Noise, Vibration and Harshness not related to
function of vehicle.
Incidental expense includes, but not limited to the
- Accommodation expense
- Alternative transportation/ Rental or loaner car expense
- Travel or business loss